Matt Williams serves as a Project Manager on the CBRE Carolina’s Project Management team. Matt will focus on serving clients to define project requirements and develop project specific scope and parameters across coastal South Carolina and into the Midlands. He will leverage his standing and strong relationships within the construction community, along with the full support of over 3,500 CBRE project managers worldwide, to create creative full end-to-end project solutions and savings for clients, while mitigating risk.
Prior to joining CBRE, Matt served as Project Manager with HITT Contracting Inc. in both the Washington, DC and Charleston, SC markets. His experience working with Fortune 500 companies on complex, mission critical projects coupled with his strong local ties and market knowledge as a native Charlestonian make him uniquely qualified to deliver exceptional outcomes for his clients.
- U.S. Department of Labor OSHA 30 Hour Trained
- American Institute of Constructors : Associate Constructor
- Clemson University 2008; Bachelor of Science in Construction Science and Management with a minor in Business Administration
- GDIT Patriot Ridge – 115,000 sq.ft. buildout with large, mission critical MEP package and onsite data center; required coordination with and integration into base building construction; LEED Gold.
- Boeing IT Center of Excellence – 66,000 sq.ft. buildout with onsite data center under an accelerated 12 week schedule; first “Center of Excellence” for Boeing South Carolina.
Matt did a great job leading the crew and focusing on the bottlenecks of the project. The preparation and professional delivery of this project makes us all look good and is appreciated” – Mark Schwarztrauber, Boeing
- Confidential Financial Client – 13,000 sq.ft. high-end office buildout in the heart of Washington, DC; complex custom millwork package, complex interior glazing, imported stone, heavy audio-visual and security integration.
“Your attention to every detail on the project and your efforts in accommodating our needs were recognized and appreciated.” – Ricky Pang
- Mercedes Benz of Mount Pleasant – 25,000 sq.ft. ground-up high-end car dealership; required heavy coordination with equipment vendors, process piping and Mercedes Benz corporate specifications.
- Confidential Technology Client
- BAE Systems
- Baker Motor Company
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- George Washington Univ
- Jewish Women International
- Confidencial Financial Client
- Liberty Property Trust
- Miller Capital Advisory
- NeighborWorks America
- People for the American Way
- Smart Global Solutions
- TD Bank
- United Health Group
- Voice of Russia Radio
- Walker & Dunlop