Matt Dierckman specializes in the consultation and representation of businesses and investors in the leasing, purchasing, and disposition of industrial real estate in the Greater North Los Angeles Region. Matt joined the industrial team of David Harding and Greg Geraci in 2001 and has since been successful at offering a high level of service and unique solutions to suit his clients’ needs. The team also includes Billy Walk, and together, Harding, Geraci, Dierckman and Walk has become one of the most dominant industrial teams in the greater San Fernando Valley industrial market.
In addition to company representation, Matt has also worked with some of the San Fernando Valley’s largest institutional landlords, asset managers, and developers including DWAM, ING Clarion, VOIT Development, Rexford Development, AMB, and Legacy Partners. This invaluable experience has given him great insight and a competitive edge when negotiating for and representing his clients.
The team of Harding, Geraci, Dierckman and Walk was named as one of Los Angeles’ Best Industrial Brokers for 2007 by the Los Angeles Business Journal and Brokers of the Year for "Total Annual Sales Results by Deal Volume" by the San Fernando Business Journal in 2012.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, American Industrial Real Estate Association
- Member, Greater Los Angeles Business Development Team
- University of Arizona-Tucson, Bachelor of Science; Regional Development
- CBRE Wheel Training Program
- Cascades Business Park 66 Acres
- Glendale Gateway Center 475,000 SF
- Shadow Mountain Industrial Park 267,000 SF
- Flight Industrial Park 250,000 SF
- North Valley Commerce Center 200,000 SF
- Mission Industrial Park 125,000 SF
- Rexford Industrial Park, Sylmar 116,000 SF
- Canare Cable Business Park 96,000 SF