Matt Bukhshtaber is an Executive Vice President in the St. Louis office of CBRE, with a focus on institutional and private capital investment property sales. Matt specializes in the acquisition and disposition of investment-grade multi-housing properties. Matt has participated in $3 billion worth of closed transactions and advised clients on more than $5 billion worth of assignments.
Prior to joining CBRE, Matt worked as the Director of Investments at the private equity firm Sangita in St. Louis; was part of the top producing Capital Marketsteam at Cushman and Wakefield in Boston; and, was a member of the GE Financial Leadership Development Program.
With his strong background in capital markets and finance, Matt brings experience and expertise to complex investment transactions. With his institutional background and education, Matt is able to advise his clients on making the most strategic investment decisions for their objectives.
Achievements & Awards
- Top 5 Producer in the CBRE St. Louis Office, 2012-2016 (#1 2015-16)
- CBRE Colbert Coldwell Circle Award – CBRE top 100 producers, 2016-2017
- St. Louis Business Journal, 40 Under Forty 2016 Award Winner
- Two-time ‘Busiest Broker’ Award winner by St. Louis Area Realtors Commercial Division
Professional Affiliations /Accreditations
- Licensed in Missouri and Illinois
- Big Brothers Program of St. Louis
- St. Louis Sports Commission Board Member
- Masters of Liberal Arts in Management, Harvard University, concentration in finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Carnegie Mellon University