Mateo Villa, Senior Associate, serves as a member of the CBRE Pittsburgh Industrial Services team specializing in representing industrial property owners, developers, investors, and occupiers throughout Western Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas. Mateo brings to the team a background in business development and a strong commitment to learning and understanding each client’s unique business.
Mr. Villa contributes to the Industrial Services team in several key functions including:
- Prospective tenant identification and development
- Occupier needs analysis and site search
- Market intelligence collection
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Villa led the business development team for a leading facility services contractor. Mateo leverages his experience designing and implementing customized facility solutions for Industrial, Corporate, and Institutional clients to find unique ways to add value for Industrial Property Owners and Occupiers in Western Pennsylvania.
Mateo is a graduate of Allegheny College with a degree in Managerial Economics.
- Allegheny College, B.A. Managerial Economics
- Licensed Pennsylvania Real Estate Salesperson
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Green Associate