Mary Anne Castles is an Associate Director of Asset Services in CBRE’s Austin, Texas, office. She oversees a team of CBRE professionals who manage industrial properties in Austin, San Antonio and El Paso. Her primary responsibilities include client retention, business development, tenant relations and staff development. She also supports her team with project and construction management, technical services, risk management, purchasing, energy management and financial reporting.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mary Anne worked as the Director of Industrial Property Management for HPI Real Estate Services, where she oversaw 7 million square feet of third-party and HPI-owned industrial assets in Texas, Ohio and Minnesota. Before HPI, she held an Assistant Property Manager position at Transwestern and an Office Manager position at Bill Jackson & Associates, a real estate appraisal firm.
- Texas Real Estate License
- Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI), Real Property Administrator (RPA) Designation
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Busby Foundation Board of Directors, Member
- Associate’s Degree, Alvin Community College