Mary is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). A CCIM is a recognized expert in the disciplines of commercial and investment real estate. Only six percent of the estimated 150,000 commercial real estate practitioners nationwide meet the arduous criteria required to hold the CCIM designation.
Mary has structured and negotiated virtually every form of deal including ground leases, acquisition and disposition, as well as net and gross lease operating structures. Her financial education and cost containment background allow her to provide her clients with solid guidance based on business fundamentals – guidance which is critical for making sound and strategic real estate decisions. She is widely recognized as an industry expert in completing complex transactions and providing her clients with optimal results.
Mary has regional, national and global clients and is adept at coordinating all aspects of real estate transaction management. Several clients include ITT, Nissan USA, Sprint, The Millionair Club, Pilot/Flying J Travel Centers, R and D Supply, Blue Danube Productions, Distributor Wire and Cable, Wood Partners and Academy Schools.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- CCIM Washington State Chapter Member
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Academy Schools Board Member
- Lakeshore West Housing Association Board Member (Secretary)
- Recipient of thirteen awards for superior client representation as an account manager for Owens Corning, a Fortune 500 company
- Awarded BayGroup International’s highly coveted “Top Negotiator” Award for superior performance in a global negotiation competition involving over 500 contestants
- Clemson University, Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance and Marketing (magna cum laude graduate)
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration (magna cum laude graduate)
- The Levinson Institute – “On Leadership” Training
- BayGroup International – “Profitable Negotiation” Training
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Appliance Recyclers of America