Marty Neilon is a land brokerage professional working with CBRE’s top regional team specializing in land disposition, site selection/acquisition, and advisory services in Texas. Mr. Neilon is a member of CBRE’s national Land Services Group, and his team is one of the largest land specialty practice groups by volume in North Texas. In his role, Mr. Neilon helps to form and execute the market strategies of his clients, and is directly involved in all of his team’s property transactions. His land disposition and acquisition experience covers all zoning categories: single-family, retail, office, medical, mixed-use, industrial, and multi-family.
Prior to joining the CBRE in 2005, Mr. Neilon worked Economic Development with the City of Duncanville and the City of Dallas.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- North Texas Land Council
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- 2013 Dallas Business Journal Winner - "Best Medical Deal"
- 2012 D Magazine Nominee - "Best Industrial Deal"
- 2012 Dallas Business Journal Nominee - "Best Medical Deal"
- Texas A&M University, cum laude, Bachelors of Business Administration in Management
- Heartland, TX - Master-Planned Community / 1,800 Acres
- Mustang Island / 519 Acres
- Bentley Family Trust / 258 Acres
- General Growth Properties / 238 Acres
- Fowler Farm Trust / 216 Acres
- Lewisville Crossroads /152 Acres
- William Callejo Trust / 126 Acres
- Dallas Logistics / 108 Acres
- American Bank of Texas
- Bank of America
- Baylor Health Care
- BBVA Compass
- Behringer Harvard
- Benchmark Bank
- Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Columbia/HCA Healthcare
- Contour Development
- David Weekley Homes
- First Bank
- General Growth Properties
- Lennar Homes
- McKesson Specialty Health
- Meritage Homes
- Realty Capital
- Sovereign Bank
- Tennett Hope, Inc.
- Texas Proton Therapy Center
- Trammell Crow Company
- U.S. Oncology
- US Bank
- Verizon Wireless
- Wilbow Corporation