Martin Greening has over 10 years of experience supporting end users in a network environment. His IT career began in 2000, supporting a Novell Netware environment for a small construction company in Massachusetts, before joining the IT team of CBRE in 2006. Martin supports the users in the Las Vegas office and is working toward several Microsoft certifications.
Professional Affiliations/ Accreditations
- CompTIA A+, iNet+, and Network+ certified
- Dell Americas Notebook and PC certified
- Las Vegas Support Person of the Year, 2006 and 2008
- Columbus State University, Master of Science; Applied Computer Science
- Troy University, Bachelor of Science; Computer Science
- United State Merchant Marine Academy, Bacholor of Science; Marine Transportation