Martin Cote is a redevelopment, multi-residential and land specialist in the CBRE Waterloo Region office. Martin has in-depth knowledge of the Waterloo Region/Guelph and surrounding markets for both multi residential investment assets and residential/mixed use development opportunities. In recent years, Martin has brokered land sales for the development of over 7,000 multi residential units. Martin regularly assists clients with unique
redevelopment properties, and has been successful working with clients to proactively acquire off-market opportunities through effective engagement of property owners and in-depth market awareness.
Martin is a member of the CBRE National Apartment Group (NAG) and is a licensed Professional Engineer (P. Eng.). Prior to joining CBRE, Martin was employed with Stantec Consulting Ltd., a leading international engineering consulting firm. While employed in this engineering role, Martin was involved with various environmental engineering projects ranging from land development support, contaminated site management and water resource development.
With the combined talents of his partners Joe Benninger, Nabeel Kaukab and James Craig and the global platform of CBRE, Martin is able to offer clients a full range of development land real estate services.
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Acredited Professional (AP)
- Member of the Canadian Green Building Council
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) with Professional Engineers of Ontario
- Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate Board
- Guelph Chamber of Commerce, Acting Chair of the Advocacy Committee Communitech
- Greater Toronto Chapter of the Canadian Green Building Council
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Environmental Engineering, University of Waterloo
- Master's of Applied Science in Civil Engineering, University of Waterloo