Mark Sprague is a 21-year real estate veteran with vast expertise in accounting, corporate finance, real estate finance, capital markets as well as a unique background in corporate real estate portfolio management and strategic planning. He has extensive knowledge of the economic and financial statement impact of various real estate transaction structures and financing techniques
As head of CBRE's Consulting practice in Southern California, Mark provides CBRE's brokerage teams and clients with a wide range of real estate and economic consulting services. His ability to understand the implications of a transaction for all parties enables Mark to develop effective negotiating strategies and value-added opportunities on behalf of his clients.
In his activities for corporations, L-3 Communication Corporation, Southern California Edison, and Northern Trust, Mark provides day-to-day portfolio management and quarterly reports throughout the client's management structure, i.e., reporting to CFOs; tax and treasury groups; external auditors; and to human resource managers for space planning/occupancy optimization.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- State of California, Licensed Sales Professional
- In 2008-2016, Mark was a Top 10 Professional for the Los Angeles Region and was actively involved in transactions with a total consideration of $384 million to $723 million annually.
- In 2002, Mark won the Insignia/ESG Unity Award which is presented annually to the individual who performs the largest and most complex transaction with an office outside of their own.
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science, Finance
- Northern Trust
- L-3 Communications Corporation
- Southern California Edison
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Hotchkis & Wiley
- Taco Bell
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Mullin TBG
- Jones Day
- Perkins Coie