Mark Moniz has been with the CBRE Downtown Los Angeles office since 1998 and worked as both an appraiser and a broker during his career. His primary emphasis is development, repositioning and adaptive reuse properties in Downtown Los Angeles.
While with Valuation & Advisory Services, Mr. Moniz has appraised a variety of property types throughout Los Angeles County, including apartments, office buildings industrial facilities and retail properties. He has significant experience appraising properties with potential litigation due to eminent domain and condemnations, including numerous LAUSD school sites and portions of LA Live!
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California Real Estate Salesperson, License No. 01414632
- Appraisal Institute, Candidate for Designation
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, Bachelor of Science; Real Estate Finance and Marketing
- Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs
- Clearinghouse CDFI
- Genting Group
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Hanmi Bank
- Ico Development
- Los Angeles Police Relief Association
- Oliver Sandifer & Murphy
- Quantum Capital Partners
- Shammas Group