Mark de Stefanis is CBRE’s Senior Managing Director, within Valuation & Advisory Services Group, overseeing all technical due diligence, construction oversight, and telecom compliance services operation for North America. Over the last 18 years he has had direct responsibility for the strategic planning, financial management, sales and operations of the assessment platform.
During his professional career he has completed hundreds of construction cost segregation, and construction cost auditing assignments. De Stefanis was a founding member of the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals and co-authored the first technical standard for the industry. His experience over the last 30 years also included local foreign experience in Latin America, Europe, and China for what was the largest US privately held firm. Beyond day-to-day executive management skills, de Stefanis has experience in M&A, divestitures, and building businesses from the ground up. Core technical strengths cover real estate, tax, audit, finance, IT, and accounting.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Construction Auditors (NACA), Certified Construction Auditor (CCA)
- American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals (ASCSP), Senior Cost Segregation Professional (SCSP)
- New York University, Masters of Science, Real Estate Investment
- New York University, Diploma, Construction Management
- Univesity of Northern Colorado, Bachelor of Science, emphasis Business Management / Accounting
Citadel Center, Chicago
Museum of Modern Art, NYC
Ernst & Young Building, NYC
River Center Mall, San Antonio
Four Penn Center, Philadelphia
Paramount Building, NYC
Resort Suites, Scottsdale
United Properties Portfolio, Long Island