Mark Davenport is Executive Vice President with CBRE Global Corporate Services. In his more than 30 years in the industry, Mr. Davenport has exclusively represented corporate and institutional occupiers as a trusted advisor. His unique background in architecture, strategic planning, and commercial real estate—combined with a passion for innovation and problem-solving—enable him to deliver creative and effective solutions for his clients.
Mr. Davenport currently provides brokerage and transaction management services for several large multi-market accounts. In addition to overseeing a staff of dedicated managers, he is directly involved in planning and implementing his clients’ strategic initiatives around cost reduction and portfolio optimization.
His past work includes occupancy planning and master planning for more than 25 million square feet of space, including major headquarters projects for AFLAC, Chase Bank, Cisco, and The Coca-Cola Company and other Fortune 500 companies.
Mr. Davenport's accomplishments on behalf of his clients have been recognized by CBRE in the form of the Colbert Coldwell Circle Award (top three percent producer) for four of the last five years. Mr. Davenport has also been recognized by The Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors as a “Top Ten Producer” in multiple years.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- CoreNet Global, Member; Previous Board Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- Senior Leader Corporate Real Estate (SLCR)
- Colbert Coldwell Circle (Top 3% of CBRE producers) | 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2008
- Top Ten Producer, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors | Multiple-Year Recipient
- Master of Architecture, Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.A. in Architecture, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Building Energy Studies Certificate, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Architectural Studies at Ecole des Beaux Arts in Paris, France