Mark Collins is an Executive Vice President with CBRE in Detroit. During his 25-year tenure with CBRE, Mr. Collins has represented corporate clients in over 1,000 major transactions, securing his place as a top producer. Mark Collins has also participated in numerous Investment Property sales.
In this leadership role, Mr. Collins has created a team that specializes in serving corporate clients by integrating CBRE’s strategic consulting to enhance client’s real estate portfolios. His team utilizes the CBRE platform to create cost savings, reduce risk and identify methods to best align the client’s business goals with a strategic real estate plan. Mr. Collins is currently working with several clients involving dispositions, acquisitions and build-to-suits worldwide.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Candidate for the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM) designation.
- 12-time CBRE National Top 5%
- 15-time CBRE/Detroit Top Producer
- 2005 President’s Cup
- CBRE/Detroit Team Philanthropy Award 2010
- 2012 William H. McCarthy Memorial Award Recipient
- Western Michigan University, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration/Accounting
- Mr. Collins has recently attended numerous real estate training, marketing methodology, motivational and technology seminars.