Mark Butcher recently transferred to San Diego and is the new Associate Managing Director. He previously served as Market Leader and Director of Asset Services in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Mark oversees a management portfolio that includes more than 15 million square feet of office, retail and industrial property and leads 50 professionals within the Asset Services department. Mark is responsible for the successful integration of all services for the benefits of CBRE's clients. His main focus is ensuring that all CBRE clients receive the highest level of service. Mark utilizes all resources within the CBRE platform to assist clients in meeting and exceeding the goals they have set for their real estate portfolios.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2009, Mark was a Portfolio Manager with Grubb & Ellis | New Mexico, managing office and retail assets for local and national investors. Mark also managed the real estate portfolio for Goodman Realty Group in Albuquerque, which included a regional mall and Class A office space. In addition, Mark has eight years of experience working as the Vice President of Operations for Greer Enterprises, Inc., where he managed all company-owned real estate assets. Mark began his real estate career in his hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio as a property management software administrator for a national multi-family development and property management firm. With this depth of experience, Mark is well equipped to exceed all client expectations.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- IREM Member
- Commercial Association of Realtors - NM
- New Mexico Real Estate Associate Broker
- Former Board Chair - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northern New Mexico
- Recipient of the 2012 Local Office Turnaround award
- Recipient of the 2012 National Largest % Increase EBITDA award
- Recipient of the 2013 Eternal Optimist award
- University of Cincinnati, Ohio, Bachelors of Arts: 1998