Mark Butcher is the Market Leader and Managing Director of Asset Services for CBRE in the San Diego area. He previously served as Market Leader and Director of Asset Services in Albuquerque, New Mexico, before relocating to San Diego in January of 2016.
Mark oversees a management portfolio that includes more than 13 million square feet of office, retail and industrial property and leads 75 professionals within the Asset Services line of business. Mark is responsible for the successful integration of all services for the benefit of CBRE’s clients. His main focus is ensuring that all CBRE clients receive the highest level of service. Mark utilizes all resources within the CBRE platform to assist clients in meeting and exceeding the goals they have set for their real estate portfolios.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2009, Mark was a Portfolio Manager with Grubb & Ellis|New Mexico managing office and retail assets for local and national investors. Mark also managed the real estate portfolio for Goodman Realty Group in Albuquerque, which included a regional mall and Class A office space. In addition, Mark has 8 years of experience working as the Vice President of Operations for Greer Enterprises, Inc. where he managed all company-owned real estate assets. Mark began his real estate career in his hometown of Cincinnati, OH as a property management software administrator for a national multi-family development and property management firm. With his depth of experience over the last 20-years, Mark is well equipped to exceed all client expectations.
- IREM Member – San Diego Chapter 18
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) #23619
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson #02019504
- Former Board Chair - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northern New Mexico
- Recipient of the 2012 Local Office Turnaround award
- Recipient of the 2012 National Largest % Increase EBITDA award
- Recipient of the 2013 Eternal Optimist award
- University of Cincinnati, Ohio, Bachelors of Arts: 1998