Marianne Evans joined CBRE in 1999 and immediately demonstrated a strong skill-set within the Office and Industrial Property groups, acting as administrative support to a team of nine brokers.
Evans’current role is Department Adminstrator of the Michigan Valuation & Advisory Services team, based in Southfield and Grand Rapids. In this capacity she manages all office-related issues and inquiries for both locations. She provides revenue tracking and reporting, job flow through from creation, to tracking, to ultimate completion and invoicing. When local clients require valuation assistance in outlying parts of the country, Evans maintains that process as well, utilizing the extensive network of VAS offices throughout North America.
Evans has also handled media relations and advertising campaigns with both local and national publications. For three years she assumed responsibility for Outlook, an annual report that details critical trends in commercial real estate throughout the Metro Detroit market.
In 2002, Evans earned her Real Estate Salesperson’s License and in the role of Marketing Specialist developed sales presentations, marketing materials, researched and prepared market data and liaised directly with a client base including ArvinMeritor, Oxford Automotive, Federal Mogul, Time, Nissan and ITT. Evans also coordinated property tours conducted showings and assisted in new client development for the Detroit Global Corporate Services Group.
With the Global Corporate Services Group, Evans gained experience as a Transaction Coordinator, working exclusively on the General Motors Account. In that capacity, she assumed responsibility for financial tracking and reporting, the processing of national and international invoicing, project tracking, and in concert with GM, initiated and refined mutually beneficial account processes.
- Development and management of marketing materials and strategies
- Creative, custom designed PowerPoint and Adobe marketing presentations
- Strong computer background
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- CBRE, Detroit Administrative Staff Person of the Year in 2000
- Active participant in local volunteer work affiliated with her church and various non-profit writer's organizations
- Served as President/Treasurer/Committee Person for the Greater Detroit Chapter of RWA, a writers group supporting women's fiction.