Maria D’Angelo is a Senior Associate in CBRE’s Westchester/Fairfield office, located in Stamford, CT. Ms. D’Angelo provides a variety of commercial real estate services to clients including tenant and owner representation, consulting, and investment sales throughout the northern suburbs of New York City and the State of Connecticut. Ms. D’Angelo is able to leverage CBRE’s global platform in order to provide seamless local, regional, national and global real estate solutions to her clients.
In her previous roles, Ms. D’Angelo served as leasing and transaction coordinator representing both ownership and tenants on key assets throughout Greater New York Ms. D’Angelo began her career in real estate as an Administrative Assistant at Massey Knakal Realty Services, one of the leading building sales firms in New York City. While at Massey Knakal, she assisted the senior leadership in the everyday operations of investment sales in Brooklyn and was responsible for the production of quarterly market reports involving extensive market research to analyze the factors contributing to the market’s growth and changes.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Connecticut and New York
- Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY) - Bachelor of Business Administration – Real Estate Development
Exclusive Agency Representation
- Normandy Real Estate Partners, The Exchange at Westchester, 925 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY, 1.6 MSF
- SL Green Realty Corp, The Summit at Westchester, Summit Lake Drive, Valhalla, NY, 877,494 SF
- George Comfort & Sons, 1100 King Street, Rye Brook, NY (over 6 buildings),540,000 SF
- Westport Capital Partners, LLC, 140 & 150 Grand Street, White Plains, NY, 216,000 SF
- Kiamie 411, 411 Theodore Fremd Avenue, Rye, New York, 118,000 SF
- Opal Realty, 570 Taxter Road, Elmsford, NY, 80,000 SF
- SL Green Realty Group, 520 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY, 190,000 SF