Margaret Day joined CBRE through the acquisition of Trammell Crow Company and is currently an Alliance Director. Margaret’s 20 years of experience with office, industrial, retail and mixed use real estate provides her with a unique understanding of the real estate cycle. Ms. Day consistently builds high performing teams, develops process improvements and identifies cost savings initiatives while typically exceeding KPIs and garnering high customer satisfaction.
Margaret is currently an Alliance Director on the Starbucks account. The team is providing transaction management and portfolio services. CBRE has also completed several valuation assignments for Starbucks. Further, CBRE provided Seattle’s Best Coffee (a Starbucks company) with brokerage and project management services for a drive thru only pilot program.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Washington State Broker's License, CREW, ICSC
- COP – International Association of Outsourcing Professionals
- 2013 – CBRE GCS Global Recognition Award - Leadership
- 2013 - CBRE Ambassador Award
- 2012 - CBRE Account Excellence Award
- 2011 - CBRE GCS Global Recognition Award - Innovation
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Microsoft Corporation
- Port of Seattle
- Seattle’s Best Coffee
- University of Washington
- Washington Mutual