Marc joined CBRE in March of 2013 and is currently a Sales Associate. Marc focuses on the sale and leasing of industrial real estate and works out of the Toronto North Office. He has so far focused on the Lesmill, 404 Corridor and the South Markham area. Marc has worked on lease deals, sale of property as well as obtained some listings in the area of focus. Marc has developed a reputation with his colleagues and clients of being hard working and persistent.
In his spare time, Marc enjoys playing hockey as well as doing charity work. At the moment, he is supporting the Stephen Leacock Foundation which provides funds for schools in Toronto’s inner city as well as for schools in South Africa, where he attended high school.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Bachelor of Arts, General Studies, University of Guelph (2005-2009)
- French Language Diploma Course, University Paris-Sorbonne (2009)
- OREA Real Estate Sales Representative License (2013)