Marc Frederick specializes in the representation of Buyers and Sellers of commercial owner-user and investment properties focused in San Diego’s DOWNTOWN AND UPTOWN SUBMARKETS.
Marc recently moved his business to CBRE following 13 successful years at Colliers International. Since 2014 Marc has brokered over $50MM in sales of commercial buildings and land, and in 2015 he was awarded the “Top Real Estate Deal of the Year” by the San Diego Business Journal.
Marc is a San Diego native and holds an MBA in Real Estate from SDSU as well as the prestigious CCIM designation for demonstrated expertise in commercial real estate investments.
From 2000 to 2003, Marc was an associate at Booz Allen and Hamilton, where he provided program and financial management consulting services.
From 1991 to 1999, he served
Notable Recent Transactions
- 2254 Moore St, San Diego 92110; Hotel redevelopment sale (22,000 Sq. Ft.) - $2.2MM (November 2016)
- 2131 3rd Ave, San Diego, 92101; Office investment sale (30,000 Sq. Ft.) - $5.3MM (May 2016)
- 1185 Lehner Ave, Escondido, 92026; Residential land sale (111 Acres) - $11MM (Dec 2015)
- 550 W. B St, San Diego, 92101; Office investment sale (28,000 Sq. Ft.) - $7MM (September 2015)
- 2750 4th Ave, San Diego, 92103; Residential land sale (15,000 Sq. Ft.) - $3MM (September 2015)
- 3434 4th Ave, San Diego, 92103; Office owner/user sale (8,000 Sq. Ft.) - $2.5MM (February 2015)
- 1500 State St, San Diego, 92101; Office owner/user sale (26,600 Sq. Ft.); $6.35MM (October 2014)
- 401 W A St, San Diego, 92101; Office lease (8,600 Sq. Ft.) - $2.33MM (October 2014)
- 2731 B St, San Diego, 92102; Residential land sale (22,000 Sq. Ft.) - $1.3MM (August 2014)
- San Diego State University: Master of Business