Mr. Cacciarelli has an extensive background in sales and leasing with a primary focus on the sale and leasing of industrial land and buildings. His total business volume is in excess of $550 million.
- National Association of Realtors
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- St. Louis Regional Commerce & Growth Association
- SIOR, Broker of the Year Award, 2001, St. Louis Chapter
- SIOR, Most Cooperating Transactions, 1995, 1996 & 2006
- SIOR, Largest Cooperating Transaction, 2002 & 2005
CORFAC, Largest Cooperating Transaction, 1992
Circle of Excellence Award Winner (1999, 2004 & 2005)
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Masters of Science
- Gettysburg College, Bachelor of Science
Partial Transaction List
- Represented TALX Corporation nationally in acquiring leasehold office space totaling over 300,000 SF.
- Assisted First Industrial Realty Trust in the sale and leasing of over 500,000 SF of warehouse space.