Lyndsay Matthews is a Transaction Manager of the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction team. The Advisory and Transaction Team delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management to their corporate clients. This team provides exemplary client service by utilizing modern technology and is dedicated to support real estate needs of occupier clients locally, nationally and globally. The team’s ability to leverage the resources of the world’s largest commercial real estate firm drives maximum value for their clients.
As a Transaction Manager, Lyndsay assists in multi-market retail, office, and industrial transactions. Additionally, she interacts with local field brokers, reviews leases, prepares financial analyses, and reports to clients. Specifically, she assists in tracking the status of all transactions for the client, including the management of their lease expirations and other critical dates.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Maryland
- Bachelor of Science, Johns Hopkins University, International Relations and Entrepreneurship and Management
- Connections Education | 50 ± Locations | Transaction Management (TM)
- Dole Food Company | 375 ± Locations | Transaction Management (TM)
- EchoStar Hughes | 145 + Locations | Global Account Management
- OneMain Financial | 1,800 ± Locations | Commercial Credit Offices Nationally
- Sealed Air Corporation | 700 ± Locations | Global Account Management
- Connections Education
- EchoStar Hughes
- MorphoTrust USA
- OneMain Financial
- Sealed Air Corporation