Luke Wickham’s transaction experience includes over 40,000 residential units sold with consideration of over $6 billion in Florida. Mr. Wickham's primary focus is working with private, high net worth buyers as well as institutional investors seeking apartment and fractured condo investments in Orlando and Central Florida.
He spends most of his energy identifying the most aggressive and well-funded capital for his assignments and focusing them on these opportunities.
He is recognized as one of CBRE’s top State of Florida performers on an annual basis.
Mr. Wickham works in conjunction with Shelton Granade, they are recognized as one of the most successful multifamily teams in the country. In 2018, they closed more than $1.2 billion in Central Florida Apartment Sales.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Wickham operated his own real estate holding company that concentrated on acquisitions and management of small multi-family properties. He has extensive experience analyzing market conditions and comparables, and taking assets through the disposition/acquisition process. Mr Wickham's experience as a multi-family principal owner/operator enables him to deliver real world solutions to real estate investors and private clients.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Florida
- Licensed Mortgage Broker, State of Florida
- The Apartment Association of Greater Orlando
- CBRE Top Performer (Orlando Office)
- CBRE State of Florida Top Performers - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- CoStar Top Power Broker based on transaction volume - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication from Upper Iowa University
- Timberlake & The Glades | 876 Units
- 420 East | 299 Units
- Colonial Grand at Hunter's Creek | 496 Units
- The Sevens | 333 Units
- Harbor Beach | 457 Units
- Heron's Cove | 324 Units
- Waterways | 360 Units
- Cedar Creek | 140 Units
- Legacy Parc | 185 Units
- Element at Metrowest | 219 Units
- Carlyle Group
- Equity Residential
- Goldman Sachs
- iStar Financial
- Praedium Group
- Capital Source
- Key Bank
- Lehman Brothers
- Freddie Mac
- Bridge Investment Group
- Starwood Capital Group
- Pollack Shores
- Harbor Group
- Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Cortland Partners, LLC
- Wood Partners