Lourdes has been a commercial agent since June 2005. She also has over 20 years of successful sales and marketing experience with notable, Pacific Northwest services companies including Nordstrom and Microsoft. Passionate about building relationships with customers and always finding a “win-win” in every situation, Lourdes has built her reputation with tenacity and integrity.
Having grown up in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and as a daughter of a Cuban political exile, Lourdes learned early on that hard work and earning an education would reap many rewards. She attended California State University in Long Beach, California, where she earned a B.S. in Marketing.
- Full service commercial real estate agent specializing in leasing and sales of retail and office commercial properties
- Fluent in Spanish
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Commercial Brokerage Association (CBA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Seattle and Bellevue Chambers of Commerce
- California State University Long Beach, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration/Marketing
- Washington State Real Estate Licensee
- Cornerstone Advisors
- Curves Downtown Bellevue
- Swerve Seattle
- Plato's Closet
- Gravity Jane's
- Excel Bank
- Private Chef, Inc.
- Pink Martini Lounge