Louise brings a wealth of international experience to Advisory & Transactions with over nine years of experience with CBRE across the Americas (Chicago), Asia Pacific (Sydney) and EMEA (London).
In her current role, Louise serves as a key integrator of the international transaction management program, optimizing the delivery of transactions outside of North America and ensuring alignment with her client’s global portfolio strategy.
Louise has extensive global experience in creating outsourcing solutions to drive sustainable value and impact cost savings (reducing Op-ex and Cap-ex from 5-20%) for clients while creating transformational change within their organizations.
Louise also held an account leadership role for a global financial services client with a team of 50+ globally. Louise managed the relationship with key client stakeholders; implemented best practices, including client and account team communications, performance tracking and value add measurement and the creation and application of standardized global processes.
Louise is an Irish citizen.
Awards and Achievements
- Inaugural graduate, Rising Leaders, Global Workplace Solutions, 2017.
- Americas, Region of the Year, Global Sales & Solutions, 2015, 2016.
- Account Excellence Award, CBRE UK, 2011.
- EMEA, Region of the Year, Global Sales & Solutions, 2008.
- Outstanding Service to Client Award, CBRE UK, 2008.
- International Association of Outsourcing Providers (IAOP) Certified Practitioner
- CoreNet Master of Corporate Real Estate
- MSc. In Marketing Practice, the Michael Smurfit School of Business, University College Dublin.
- B.A. in International Marketing and Japanese, Dublin City University
- Louise spent one year studying at Kyoto University of Foreign Studies in Kyoto, Japan.