Louay Alsadek is one of Southern California’s premier investment sales professionals, specializing in the sale of institutional quality office and industrial properties. A 29-year real estate veteran, Louay consistently ranks as one of the industry’s top producers in the San Diego region. Since 2003, Louay has completed more than $4.5 billion worth of property dispositions including Torrey Ridge Science Center, DiamondView Tower, Executive Plaza, Emerald Plaza, 530 B Street, 600 B Street, Mesa View Plaza and Copley Corporate Center.
Prior to joining CBRE, Louay was the Top Investment Broker in 2004, 2005 and 2006 at Grubb & Ellis | BRE Commercial (now Cassidy Turley).
While at Prentiss Properties for 10 years, Louay rose to the rank of Vice President and completed more than $300 million worth of disposition transactions and developed 280,000 SF of Class A office product in Del Mar Heights.
- August 2006 – Present: CBRE - Executive VP, Institutional Group
- 2000 – August 2006: Grubb & Ellis - Institutional Investment Group
- 1989 – 1999: Prentiss Properties - Vice President
- 1987 – 1989: International Asset Group - Financial Analyst
- Top Commercial Real Estate Broker 2017 – San Diego Daily Transcript
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- University of Southern California – M.B.A. Real Estate Finance
- University of Southern California – M.S. Construction Management
- Kuwait University – B.S. Civil Engineering
- AEW Capital Management
- Alexandria Real Estate
- Arden Realty
- Behringer Harvard
- Bentall Kennedy
- BioMed Realty
- Brookwood Financial
- Colony Realty Partners
- CT Realty
- Dow Chemical Co.
- Embarcadero Capital
- GE Real Estate
- H.G. Fenton
- Kearny Real Estate
- LBA Realty
- Legacy Partners
- Master Development Corp.
- Menlo Equities
- Pacific Real Estate
- PNC Realty
- Prentiss Properties/ Brandywine
- TA Associates
- The Hearn Company
- The Koll Company
- Touchstone Investments
- Union Bank
- Wells Fargo Financial