Lorie Martell is General Manager for CBRE’s Principal Denver office portfolio, specializing in helping property owners maximize their real estate investments through optimization of building operational performance. As part of Asset Services in Denver, Colorado, Lorie and her team of professionals are responsible for One DTC, Crescent V, Crescent VI, 1290 Broadway, Mountain View and Airways Business Park. Property types include office as well as industrial buildings.
With more than 24 years of commercial real estate experience, including office, industrial, retail, medical and metro district property management, Lorie has received numerous awards for customer service excellence. Clients she has represented include REITs, private owners, institutional owners and developers.
Prior to joining CBRE, Lorie owned a property management consulting business for 10 years, providing cutting-edge management services to property management firms all along the Front Range and Colorado Springs. She started her property management career with Chandelle Properties and Homart, who developed a significant portion of Cherry Creek. She also established the property management department for The Pauls Corporation at Gateway Park, a 1,200-acre mixed-use park, located at I-70 between Chambers and Tower Roads in Aurora.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- RPA designation through BOMI International
- Member of Denver Metro Building Owners and Managers Association
- Colorado Real Estate Broker’s License
- Exemplary Kingsley responses from multitude of owners
- Miscellaneous service awards with various clients throughout the Denver market
- Highest award for excellence in customer service, Glenborough Realty Trust
- President’s Circle Award, Glenborough Realty Trust
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
Broadreach Capital Partners
CBRE Global Investments
Glenborough Realty Trust