Lori L. Janzen is a leading broker in Orange County specializing in Tenant Representation. A veteran in commercial real estate, Ms. Janzen’s expertise is in representing occupiers in the acquisition, disposition, expansion and consolidation of office space on a local and national basis. Based in CBRE’s Western Division Headquarters in Newport Beach, Ms. Janzen provides her clients with the highest level of service, effectively leveraging her background and experience to best serve her clients’ needs.
As a specialist in the tenant representation field, Ms. Janzen has become a trusted advisor to many corporate, professional service, and financial services companies. Advisory services include strategic planning, market research and intelligence, comparative building and market analysis, needs assessment, lease administration, portfolio management, lease and sale negotiations, creating cost effective, time saving solutions.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2001, Ms. Janzen’s experience included Cushman Realty Corporation, Grubb & Ellis, Buell & Company, Laventhol & Horwath, and Writer Corp., a commercial real estate developer, providing Ms. Janzen with a unique perspective and keen insight into the commercial real estate industry.
The commercial real estate industry is at its’ most complex time in history requiring a trusted advisor who understands the needs of corporate clients. Ms. Janzen’s delivery of an integrated approach has proven to be successful to her clients in leasing and buying office space.
“We help our clients manage their real estate so they can focus on planning for the future of their business.”
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Colorado Licensed Real Estate Broker
- LEED AP, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional
- CBRE Women’s Network, Member
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Bachelor of Arts
- AV Irvine
- Bankers Life & Casualty
- Beecher Carlson
- Boyle Engineering
- Bridgewater Capital
- Campbell Soup Company
- Charles Schwab
- Cooper Carry
- ConversionPoint Technologies
- Corporate Business Interiors
- Fifth Third Bank
- Health Strategies Group
- LandArc West
- Liberty Mutual
- Multiplan, Inc.
- N-Effect Productions
- Old Vine Property Group
- Total Longterm Care
- “We had very specific requirements that we needed to address in our search for new lease space. Lori’s first priority was to fully understand those requirements and their importance to us. She helped us refine and expand the requirements for our long term benefit. Our lease experience has been, simply stated, the best!” Hice Stiles, President, Corporate Business Interiors (CBI)
- “Lori was tenacious, persistent, and clearly understood our needs which led to the build to suit opportunity. A lot of people talk-the-talk, but (she) came through tight (right) til the end. I would recommend Lori to anyone wanting to lease or buy a building.” Kris Plourde, CEO, AV Irvine
- “First, let me say that I do not give testimonial letters easily or often. In all of these cases we handed Lori very tough situations and in all cases Lori exceeded our expectations. There are two added benefits with Lori – 1) she does her job with a smile, is competent and pleasant to deal with and will tell you honestly what she can and can’t do and advise accordingly and 2) when you get those many pestering real estate brokerage calls and tell them that you are dealing with Lori Janzen, they know her, respect her and know that they can’t compete and stop calling.” Allan Maguire, Partner, B2B CFO
- “Lori has demonstrated the ability to drive the process from beginning to end across a very wide geographic area. She is able to organize the right people and keep the process moving to the desired end. Her approach is very collaborative, and she knows when to back off, but is also able to sense when to fully engage.” Craig Tompkins, President and CEO, Burton Saw and Supply
- “Once we found the spot, you kept working for us-still checking in to this, to this day, to make sure we’re happy. Ultimately we ended up in the perfect spot with a great lease, thanks to your client-focus, knowledge of the market and flexibility.” Rayna S. Herman, Principal, Health Strategies Group