Logan Christensen is a Project Manager with Assessment and Consulting Services in Denver, Colorado, where he focuses on roof and building envelope assessments for clients performing due diligence for the purchase of properties.
In this role, Logan assists with the further development of the Building Envelope Team within CBRE’s Facility Assessment – Consultative Solutions Group, with added service offerings for baseline and high-end equity Property Condition Assessments (PCA’s).
Logan brings nine years of experience in the engineering industry, including providing engineering and CAD support in the remediation, re-purposing and alteration of existing office, retail and industrial building facilities. He has experience performing roof and building envelope infrared observations and test cut exploration. He has also overseen the building envelope construction of large institutional and resort properties. During these projects, Logan performed water and air infiltration tests including ASTM E1105, ASTM E783, ASTM E331, ASTM E547, AAMA 501.2, AAMA 502 AAMA 503.
Having provided hundreds of property condition assessments in accordance with ASTM 2018 and other client specific scopes of work, Logan is experienced in assessing site improvements, building structures and envelopes, and mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems for evidence of deferred maintenance or problematic or deleterious materials. He has been responsible for estimating Immediate Needs Reserves as well as On-Going Reserves needed to maintain a property.
- Licensed Professional Engineer, NCEES (Wyoming, Colorado, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Delaware, Iowa, Nevada, Florida, Minnesota)
- Registered Roof Observer (RRO), RCI, Inc.
- Society of Professional Rope Access Tecnicians Level 1 (SPRAT 1)
- Certified Level II Thermographer, Infrared Training Center
- Certified Boom Lift Operator
- B.S.Architectural Engineering – Structural Emphasis, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY