Lisa Widmier is Executive Vice President of CBRE National Senior Housing Capital Markets practice and CBRE Capital Advisors, which is CBRE’s investment banking practice. Lisa offers an expansive knowledge base and track record in large institutional investment sale, recapitalization and capital sourcing transactions. Since commencing her career in real estate in 1988, Ms. Widmier has been involved in more than $12 billion of senior housing investment property, capital sourcing/investment banking and consulting engagements. Ms. Widmier has developed a broad range of experience including tenure as the Manager of McDonnell Douglas Realty Pension Fund’s interest in a real estate portfolio totaling $40 billion in value.
She also held the position of Senior Director of Institutional Marketing for CB Richard Ellis Investors, where she played the dominant role in securing several $100’s of millions in investments from pension funds and other institutional investors as well as securing the capital to launch the highly successful Strategic Partners Funds. Ms. Widmier utilizes her established relationships in the institutional arena to provide capital sourcing services and to structure large portfolio transactions for her clients. Lisa has been awarded several high achievement awards including: Top 100 Producing CBRE Broker Worldwide. Lisa is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Cornell University Hotel School and obtained her MBA from Pepperdine University. She also holds a Certified Financial Analyst - Level I Designation and her Series 7 and other securities licenses.
Ms. Widmier rejoined the CBRE team in 2015 after founding and running the highly successful VantAge Pointe Capital Management Advisors in 2008. Ms. Widmier partners with CBRE senior professionals Aron Will and Austin Sacco to provide National Senior Housing Investment Sales and Debt & Structured Finance services. Ms. Widmier partners with her CBRE Capital Advisor’s associates to provide institutional capital sourcing services.
The CBRE Senior Housing Team provides national coverage and is committed to providing CBRE clients with advisory services in the areas of: active adult, age restricted, independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing assets. Overall, the team has more than 120 years of Senior Housing industry experience and nearly $32.0 billion in transaction volume.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – Multiple States
- Series 7 and Series 63 Licenses
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 Designation
- National Investment Center for Senior Living Investments (NIC)
- American Seniors Housing Association Executive Board (ASHA)
- Pension Fund Real Estate Association (PREA)
- 2015-2018 – Top 10% Producing Broker CBRE Americas
- 2016 – Top 100 Influential Leaders in San Diego, The Daily Transcript
- 2015 – Senior Housing Transactions totaled over $1B in 2015
- 2007 – Top 100 Brokers Worldwide
- 2005, 2006 – Top 10% Producing Broker – CBRE World
- Pepperdine University, Masters of Business Administration
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Science; Hotel School, Magna Cum Laude
Sample of Clients Represented
- AEW Capital Management, L.P.
- Allegro Senior Living
- Almanac Realty Investors /Rothschild Realty Managers
- Apollo Real Estate Advisors
- Arcapita, Inc.
- Atria Senior Living Group, Inc.
- Benchmark Assisted Living
- Blackstone Group
- Brookdale Senior Living
- California Public Employees’ Retirement System
- California State Teachers Retirement System
- Capital Seniors Housing
- Colony Capital
- Confluent Development
- CNL Lifestyle
- Formation Capital, LLC / Formation Development
- Fortress Investment Group, LLC
- Watermark Capital Partners
- Fremont Realty Capital
- Genesis Healthcare Corporation
- Harrison Street Real Estate Capital
- Healthcare Trust Inc. (formerly American Realty Capital)
- Integral Senior Living
- HCP, Inc.
- Kisco Senior Living
- LCS Development, LLC
- Leisure Care, LLC
- Meridian Realty Advisors, LP
- Merrill Gardens
- Morgan Stanley
- MorningStar Senior Living
- NorthStar Asset Management
- Padua Realty Company
- Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Senior Lifestyle Corporation
- Senior Resource Group, LLC
- Senior Star Living
- Starwood Capital Group
- Sunrise Senior Living
- The Carlyle Group
- Ventas, Inc.
- Vi Senior Living
- Vintage Senior Living
- Walton Street Capital, LLC
- Wells Fargo
- Welltower, Inc.(formerly Health Care REIT)