Lewis C. Horne is the President of the Southern California and Hawaii Division for CBRE, Inc., the leading provider of commercial real estate services globally.
Mr. Horne is responsible for the strategic direction and performance of the firm’s 16 local offices—including greater Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and Hawaii—and oversees a senior management team to ensure excellence in client service across all CBRE business segments.
Mr. Horne is passionate about collaboration in service delivery, and actively promotes the integration of multiple disciplines to ensure well-conceived, strategic solutions for complex client assignments. He is partnering with CBRE’s Workplace Strategy group to better align the regional offices with this goal, including the transformation of the firm’s global headquarters in Downtown Los Angeles and its LA North offices at the renovated Masonic Temple in Glendale. Together they are creating innovative work environments with cutting-edge technology to attract and retain top talent and better meet client needs.
Prior to his current role, Mr. Horne held a variety of leadership positions in the company, beginning as an industrial brokerage professional in 1984 and quickly growing to become one of the top 3% of brokerage professionals company-wide. He has successfully grown his career at CBRE for more than 30 years.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Led CBRE Workplace360 Strategic Office Transformation Initiative for Downtown LA Corporate Headquarters (2012-2014)
- Created and led CBRE’s U.S. Client Care & Development Initiative (2012)
- Manager Innovation Award (2010, 2013)
- Past Chairman, LAEDC (Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation)
- Current Board Member, LA Business Council
- Current Board Member, World Trade Corporation Los Angeles
- Current Board Member, Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services
- Current Board Member, Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters