Leon Titus joined CBRE to specialize in the sale and lease of Washington’s automotive related businesses and adjacent land. With his 25 year history in the automotive industry, he is using his targeted knowledge and skill set to specialize in helping automotive dealers with the sale and lease of their properties.
Another aspect of this specialization will include the repositioning of former automotive and automotive related properties for future use.
Titus has been involved in the sales and automotive industry for over 25 years and became part of the professional real estate team at CBRE in 2010. Prior to joining CBRE, Leon worked for Colliers International.
Before starting a career in commercial real estate Leon was the President of Leon Titus Automotive Group from 2001 to 2008. He was also the General Manager of Budget Car and Truck Rental and Car Sales of Tacoma-Pierce County, where his team increased sales from $1 million to over $10 million in revenue.
Professional Affiliations/ Accreditations
- WA State Independant Auto Dealer Association
- National Independant Auto Dealer Association
- Lakewood Rotary
- Board Member – Greater Metro Park Foundation
- Past Board Member – President, Bellarmine Prepatory Alumni Association
- Past Board Member – Broadway Center for the Performing Arts
- Past Board Member – Tacoma Chamber of Commerce
- Gonzaga University, Bachelor of Arts; Accounting
- Former Bill Pierre Used Cars | Seattle
- Former Roberts Motors | Auburn
- Bruce Titus Auto Group | Tacoma
- Former Mallon Ford | Tacoma
- Former Waterhouse Motors | Tacoma
- Olympia Mitsubishi | Olympia
- Topping Volvo | Olympia