Leigh Hoover is a Senior Associate of CBRE’s Atlanta Advisory & Transactions Occupier Group. With more than nine years of real estate experience and having over 5M sq. ft. of transactions under her belt, Ms. Hoover provides her clients strategic solutions and recommendations that focus on negotiating leverage, reducing risk in decision making and obtaining overall real estate objectives. Her approach creates unsurpassed value for her clients. And, she uses this approach while primarily concentrating on tenant representation for various local and national companies along with medical practices.
Prior to assuming her current position, she was a member of CBRE’s Atlanta Landlord Representation Group and was responsible for managing all aspects of the lease transaction process while overseeing customized research and marketing projects for 31 Class A buildings in metro Atlanta.
Ms. Hoover is married and resides in Atlanta. She attends Buckhead Church and has facilitated many non-profit projects in Argentina, Dominican Republic and Kenya. In addition, she has acquired the tile of marathoner and ultra-marathoner, summited Kilimanjaro and trekked to Everest Base Camp.
- B.B.A., Kennesaw State University, academic scholarship award recipient
- Spanish, Palabra de Vida, Argentina
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- Atlanta Board of Commercial Realtors, Member
- Atlanta Board Council of Young Realtors, Member
- Million Dollar Club, 2011-2016
- Atlanta Headache Specialists
- Best Buy
- Every Woman Works
- Fillmore Capital
- Fischer Homes
- Gwinnett Pediatrics
- GA Community Support & Solutions
- John Deere
- Midland Bank
- Piedmont Heart
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Medical Care Corporation
- Positive Impact