Lea Court has been in the commercial real estate industry since 1984 when she first joined CB Richard Ellis. Since then, Ms. Court has worked in both North and South Florida commercial markets and has overseen the leasing of primarily retail, office and office service projects. Her entire career has been focused on Landlord representation with an extensive knowledge of lease negotiations, preparation and execution of marketing plans, supervision of tenant improvements and in-depth reporting to clients.
- Director of Retail Leasing for CBRE in Jacksonville since 2005, specializing in grocery anchored shopping centers.
- Responsible for a portfolio in South Florida consisting of 9 office and retail properties exceeding 1 million square feet.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Florida Real Estate Broker
- Member of NAIOP
- Xerox Professional Selling School
- Invesco - Deerwood Lake Commons - 67,528 SF
- Invesco - St. Johns Commons - 71,528 SF
- BlackRock - Realty Advisors - Reedy Branch - 75,906 SF
- Walgreens - Monument Landing - 64,905 SF
- RREEF - Windsor Commons - 76,600 SF
- MW Golf Properties - World Golf Village - 79,901 SF
- Bank of America Tower – Landlord representation for this 1 million square foot trophy property in downtown Jacksonville.
- Mizner Park – Responsible for the leasing of this upscale mixed-use project of retail, office and residential in Boca Raton, Florida for TIAA.
- First Union – Leasing Manager for the surplus properties account consisting of 39 properties throughout Florida.
- BlackRock Realty Advisors
- Crocker Realty Trust
- First Union Bank
- JP Morgan
- Parmenter Realty Partners
- Stiles Corporation