With nine years in the commercial real estate industry, Larry is recognized by colleagues and clients as a leader in representing tenants and landlords in the leasing, sales and acquisition/disposition of office and R&D properties throughout North County San Diego.
Larry’s diverse background allows him to proactively offer clients unique strategies. Through his responsiveness and commitment to providing the highest level of service to his clients, Larry has gained an excellent reputation based on integrity, ethics, creativity and hard work.
Areas of Specialty
- Landlord Advisory Services – Leasing of office and corp HQ properties to optimize tenant mix and maximize asset value
- Tenant Representation Services – Exclusive representation and consultation of professional corporations
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Current Boys & Girls Club of Carlsbad Board Member
- Former NAIOP Developing Leaders Board member, Membership committee co-chair, Giving Back committee co-chair, University relations co-chair
- Burnham Way Chairperson - Internal Non-profit organization focused on internal company fundraising and supporting local San Diego charities
- Past Board Member & CFO - Project Wave of Optimism - Helped develop strategic plan, marketing materials and participated in the fundraising of over $50,000 from various surf related companies and international donors.
- Largest office building sale in Carlsbad in 2014
- Largest office building sale in Escondido in 2013
- Largest office building sale in Carlsbad in 2012
- Largest Class A office lease in the North County in 2012
- Largest office building sale in Escondido in 2011
- World Champion Cyclist