As a retail expert and Senior Vice President with the Retail Services Division of CBRE for 13+ years, Lance Marine provides specialized retail expertise to clients throughout the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area. His track record of successful transactions exceeds $1.3 BILLION in value realized by his clients.
Mr. Marine is highly regarded by both his clients and his peers for his sophisticated negotiation, analytical approach and strategic advisory. His thoughtful, methodical and multi-faceted approach to retail consistently results in successful attainment of client goals and vision.
Effectively providing Occupier Representation services, Mr. Marine represents retail occupiers comprising active multi-market roll-outs, targeted expansions and new market penetrations. Mr. Marine creates lease and purchase opportunities for these clients and manages the full lifecycle of an expansion, including: target market strategy, brand awareness campaign, site identification, market analysis and transactional execution.
In addition, Mr. Marine provides Agency Representation services in which he actively represents 8.5 Million Square Feet of development and existing retail projects, including the region’s most high-profile retail opportunities. Managing a Flagship portfolio, Mr. Marine is consistently responsible for setting market-high rental rates throughout the DC Area on behalf of his clients. Mr. Marine advises these clients by implementing best practices during all stages of the development and leasing lifecycle, including development advisory, strategic planning, merchandising, financial modeling and transactional execution.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2005, Mr. Marine founded a local commercial real estate services firm specializing in leasing and financing.
- America’s Top Producers | Top 20% 
- Top 20 Retail Brokerage Professional Northeast 
- Washington Business Journal Deal of the Year Award 
- Washington Business Journal Buzziest Deal of the Year Award 
- Top 25 Retail Leasing Brokers in US by Real Estate Forum (Ranked #8 Nationally) 
- BUILD Non-Profit (DC Metro Board Member) [2017 – present)
- Top 50 Retail Brokerage Professional in the Americas 
- #1 Producer in the Americas for 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 (AANG)
- BUILD (Judge Volunteer) – 2016
- Restaurant Specialty Group (Washington DC Representative Founding Member) – 2014-present
- Top 30 Retail Experts Nationally | Retail Leaders (Real Estate Forum) – 2014
- National Retail Advisory Council - 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- Top 25 Retail Brokerage Professional in the Americas – 2012
- Top 10 Eastern Division Retail Professional – 2012
- Assignment of the Year in the Americas for 2011 (AANG)
- Retail Agency Group (Washington DC Representative) 2006 - present
- The Minority Resource – Mentor and Speaker – 2011
- ACE Mentor Program of Washington, DC – Mentor –2010, 2011, 2012
- University of Virginia | Economics
- Harvard ManagerMentor | Manager Program [2017-18]
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) | C101-4