Kyle Kamin is currently an Executive Vice President with CBRE (in 2012 he became the youngest Professional in the 70,000 employee firm to hold such title). A specialist in negotiating complex real estate transactions on behalf of major corporations, law firms, and growth stage companies, Kyle has played an instrumental role in shaping the Chicago real estate landscape and is regarded as one of the preeminent real estate consultants in the country. Kyle was named 40 Under 40 by Crain's Chicago Business, an annual look at Chicago's top business leaders under the age of 40, and recently was honored as the only commercial real estate professional in Crain's Tech 50 for being at the forefront of Chicago's technology scene.
In 2012, Kyle represented Motorola Mobility in their HQ relocation from Libertyville to the historic Merchandise Mart. Mayor Rahm Emanuel declared the deal “a Game Changer" as it solidified the River North area as the technology hub of the Midwest and contributed to Chicago's largest single employment influx ever.
In 2016, Kyle represented Glassdoor in a transaction that anchored the development of Fulton West and extended Chicago’s CBD even further west to Ogden Avenue.
In addition to his expertise in the Downtown Chicago market, Kyle has established long-term relationships with a number of the world’s leading companies, which have benefited from his representation across the country and on a multi-national level. Over his career, Kyle has managed more than 40 million square feet of real estate transactions valued at more than $20 billion.
Clients include: Accenture, Edelman, Horizon Pharma, KPMG, Mondelez, News Corp, Northwestern University, Pinterest, and Yelp, as well as several of the world's leading law firms, including Barnes & Thornburg, Jenner & Block, Latham & Watkins, Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg, Perkins Coie, Proskauer Rose, and Schiff Hardin.
Select Awards, Recognitions & Affiliations
- Crain's Chicago Business "40 Under 40" Recipient: 2012
- NAIOP Downtown Real Estate Transaction of the Year: 2009, 2013
- Crain’s Chicago Business Office Deal of the Year: 2013, 2014
- Crain’s Tech 50 Honoree: 2017
- Crain’s Most Influential Commercial Real Estate Brokers: 2017
- Motorola Mobility | 605,000 SF
- KPMG | 300,000 SF
- Edelman | 183,000 SF
- Schiff Hardin | 181,000 SF
- Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg | 179,000 SF
- Latham & Watkins | 162,000 SF
- Horizon Pharma | 161,000 SF
- Yelp | 132,000 SF
- Perkins Coie | 117,000 SF
- Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg | 100,000 SF