Mr. Strasmann is the Executive Managing Director of CBRE’s Orange County and Inland Empire Operations as well as CBRE’s Southern California Functional Industrial & Logistics Market Leader. Mr. Strasmann’s responsibilities include leading a team of 500 professionals in the Orange County and Inland Empire Regions with direct oversight of all lines of business and services CBRE provides to the marketplace. As the Functional Industrial & Logistics Leader, Mr. Strasmann has the additional responsibility of managing approximately 130 selling industrial professionals throughout 12 Southern California offices. Additional responsibilities include serving as the management oversight for CBRE’s International Integrated Port & Logistics specialty practice groups (50 professionals operating in 12 countries around the world) and serving on CBRE’s National Tech Council.
Mr. Strasmann started his career in 1985 at Grubb & Ellis as an Industrial Real Estate Professional. During Mr. Strasmann’s 30-year career he has served in various leadership positions.
Mr. Strasmann is married to his wife Cynthia for 25 years, has three children and lives in Newport Beach, California. Mr. Strasmann’s interests include hiking, skiing and community service.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
Executive Board Member, AIR (American Industrial Real Estate Association).
Board Member, UCI's Center for Real Estate.
Board Member of ULI’s (Urban Land Institute) Orange County Capital Markets Council.
Mariners Church Community Outreach
- 2018 CBRE Most Valuable Partner Award (MVP). Selected by each region’s President and the National Executive Team.
- 2016, 2017 & 2018 Orange County Business Journal Top 500 Most Influential Business Leaders in Orange County.
- 2016 CBRE Individual President’s Performance Award Winner. Presented to the Nation’s Top Managing Directors. Selected by National Executive Team.
- 2015 CBRE President’s Team Performance Award Winner Selected by National Executive Team (GLA/OC Regional Management Team). Presented to Top Management Team Nationally.
- Two (2) time Manager of the Year at Grubb & Ellis (1998 and 2006) and Nine (9) time invitee to Grubb & Ellis’ Circle of Excellence Recognition Event.
- University of California Berkeley, Bachelor of Science; Political Economics, 1985