As Senior Web Marketing Coordinator for the Web Marketing Group, Kristin Hanafin's primary responsibility is to ensure that the Intranet and Internet platforms contain the most updated company information, resources, and best practices. She develops, approves, and audits content; compiles quarterly analytics reports; and provides administrative assistance as needed.
Ms. Hanafin works closely with Intranet and Internet Leaders to develop new concepts and test new functionalities. She also assists with the development of policies and governance associated with each platform.
Ms. Hanafin began her career with CBRE in May of 1992 as a Sales Assistant supporting the investment department in the Minneapolis Market. In 1995, Ms. Hanafin was promoted to Executive Secretary, supporting the Senior Managing Director. In 1999, she joined the marketing department and was responsible for the local office implementation of Internet and Intranet web sites. These responsibilities included the design and management of over 400 property marketing pages, creation and management 175 professional profiles, partnering with broker teams to design their team websites, editing and approving pages created by local web publishers and collaborating with the employee committees to create intranet sites. Ms. Hanafin also managed the broker-written Twin Cities Annual Market Outlook, prepared local media releases and advertisements and coordinated the annual Awards Ceremony.
- Perservance Award, 2011
- Community Service Award, 2010
- Web Publisher Spotlight, 2010
- Ambassador Award Nominee, 2003 and 2005
- Web Publisher of the Month, April, 2002; May, 2003; February, 2005
- Cornerstone Award, 1998; which is presented to individuals who exemplify a commitment and dedication to the CBRE office
- Team Player Award, 1997
- 100% Effort Award, 1994, 1996, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2010
- Innovation Award, 1993 - which is awarded for continual efforts to improve quality and productivity