is a First Vice President on the Cincinnati Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) Portfolio
Advisory & Transactions Team.
Her team is one of a few designated “hub” centers of excellence within
CBRE for best in class delivery of portfolio optimization and transaction
management programs to large corporate occupiers. Kristin and her team provide strategic planning,
transaction management, and ongoing portfolio optimization initiatives for a
diverse set of leading corporations, with total portfolio advisory
responsibility across 75 million square feet in more than 60 countries.
leverages her 18-year tenure with CBRE to progressively lead transaction
programs for a few of the team’s most significant client accounts including
Veritiv Corporation and Cintas Corporation.
Over the past 5 years, Kristin and her
team have delivered over $150 million in client savings via transaction
programs ranging from lease restructuring, surplus property dispositions,
strategic acquisitions or relocations, M&A consulting, portfolio
optimization, and other CAPEX and OPEX savings initiatives. On average, Kristin
and her team complete 200-300 acquisition and disposition transactions annually
with a 5-to-1 Value-to-Fee ratio.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person in the State of Ohio
- Member – CBRE Women’s Network
- Member – CoreNet Global Corporate Real Estate Network
- Member – CRECGC (Commercial Real Estate Council of Greater Cincinnati)
- GCS (Global) Transaction Management Excellence Team Award - 2008
- Top 10 GCS Account Management Team, GCS Account Excellence Award – 2005
- Member – Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Top Producers Club - 2005; 2010
- CBRE Cincinnati Excellence in Service Award - 2005
- Ohio University, Business Administration
- CB University – 2004