Capital Markets Manager
Multifamily, Institutional Properties
Kristen McFarland is the Capital Markets Manager for CBRE Tampa-based Multifamily Institutional Properties. Her primary focus is in financial analysis and underwriting, assisting with marketing materials and performing research on the greater Tampa Bay market.
In addition to Ms. McFarland’s analytical responsibilities with the team, she also provides oversight and guidance for career development of the Florida Capital Markets Analysts.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. McFarland held various financial and real estate industry positions. With her prior experience, she was exposed to underwriting commercial mortgage loans for business acquisitions and investment properties, managing an extensive loan portfolio, assisting in mergers & acquisitions, and auditing publicly traded companies.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Florida
- CBRE Women’s Network Florida Field Delegate, Tampa
- Junior League of Tampa
- CBRE Cares Member
- M.B.A. in Accounting, Baldwin Wallace University
- B.A. in Accounting, Baldwin Wallace University
- Ms. McFarland graduated from Baldwin Wallace University as part of the 3/2 MBA Accounting Program, earning both B.A. degree and M.B.A in five years.