Kim Williams is General Manager of 500 West 2nd, a 29-story office tower in downtown Austin, Texas. She oversees all property and construction management for the office building, along with tenant relations, vendor management, and budgeting.
Kim has more than 27 years of experience in real estate and construction management. Prior to CBRE, Kim was a senior property manager with Stream Realty and managed Austin Centre, a mixed-use complex including a four-star Omni Hotel. She also has property management experience at Lincoln Property Company, Thomas Properties and T. Stacy and Associates.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA), member
- Downtown Austin Alliance, security committee
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Austin, past board member
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Fine Arts