As Alliance Director on the Evergreen Hospital Medical Center account, Kim leads a team of professionals who provide on- and off-campus building management, lease administration, real estate accounting, and transaction management services for approximately 500,000 sq. ft. of Evergreen's portfolio.
Prior to joining CBRE, Kim worked for Bentall Corporation (now Bentall Kennedy) int he Pacific Northwest, managing portfolios of over one million sq. ft. of A+ commercial office and retail space. Her responsibilities encompassed all aspects of managing and maintaining the facilities, which included management of a team of 16 employees and multiple vendors who provided maintenance, preventative maintenance, lease administration, accounting, implementation of capital improvements, and tenant relations. Kim was also responsible for fiscal budgeting, report, and communication with investment clients.
- Facilities West; worked as a project manager doing strategic real estate planning and move management for clients such as VoiceStream (now T-Mobile)
- Intermec Technologies Corporation; strategic real estate planning and move management for their 50 plus offices in the United States
- Bank & Office Interiors; senior planner providing space planning and design services to a variety of clients
- University of Washington, Certificate in Facilities Management
- State of Washington, Licensed Real Estate Agent
- University of Idaho, Bachelor of Fine Arts; Interior Design