As Senior Managing Director for the Hawaii Region, Kim Lord oversees all of CBRE’s business lines and has responsibility for all Company operations in the Hawaii market. Ms. Lord’s primary focus is connecting each of the Company’s service lines and professionals in order to deliver the highest level of service and results to every client, on every assignment.
Ms. Lord uses her 25 years of experience in commercial real estate to facilitate the creation of matrix teams by putting the right professionals on every assignment. By bringing different lines of business together, these teams are able to provide integrated solutions to drive the highest value for our clients’ office, retail, industrial, hotel and multi-family properties.
A long time resident of Hawaii, Ms. Lord began her career with CBRE Asset Services in 2001. Since then, she has held several leadership roles which provided broad exposure to the entire CBRE integrated services platform. The result is a deep knowledge of the company and strong relationships with senior business line leaders that enhance her ability to access every resource the global company has to offer in order to drive solutions for CBRE’s clients in the Hawaii market. At the same time, she emphasizes a simplified, hands-on service delivery approach that one might expect of a small, boutique firm.
Prior to her current role, Ms. Lord served as Managing Director – Institutional Services for the State of Hawaii, overseeing the delivery of Brokerage, Project Management and Asset Services to CBRE’s property-owner clients throughout the state.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Honolulu Chapter of Lambda Alpha International, an honorary society for the advancement of land economics, Member
- Licensed real estate broker in the state of Hawaii
- Urban Land Institute Hawaii
Professional Speaking Engagements
- Pacific Business News Commercial Real Estate Power Breakfast, September 2015
- Pacific Business News BizWomen Mentorship Program, March 2015 & October 2013
- Published article for CBRE Asset Services Skyline, October 2014
- Keynote Speaker at the ARES Women’s Caucus: Women in Leadership Positions – Breaking Through the Glass Ceiling, April 2013
- Guest Speaker at 2013 Hawaii Real Estate Forecast, January 2013
- Guest Speaker at 2012 Hawaii Real Estate Forecast, January 2012
- Panel Moderator on Asset Management, ICSC Idea Exchange, June 2011
- Panel Moderator on Making Deals That Work, ICSC Idea Exchange, June 2009
- Drake University, Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
- Chaminade University of Honolulu, Master Business Administration