Kim Hartrum is a Senior Transaction Manager of the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction team, which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management. The Team provides exemplary client service by utilizing modern technology and supporting real estate needs of occupier clients locally, nationally and globally.
As a Senior Transaction Manager at CBRE, Kim specializes in multi-market industrial and office transactions, negotiating renewals and relocations for clients such as Cobham, The Crosby Group, DISH Network, Ferguson, GEICO, Mettler-Toledo, World Fuel Services and WR Grace. Ms. Hartrum interacts with local field brokers, reviews leases, prepares financial analyses, and reports to clients. Specifically, she assists in tracking the status of all transactions for the client, including the management of their lease expirations and other critical dates.
- Cobham | 1,400,000 + SF | Global Account Management
- DISH Network | 230 ± Locations | Transaction and Portfolio Management
- Mettler-Toledo | 65 Locations | Transaction and Portfolio Management
- World Fuel Services | 115 Locations | Global Account Management
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Maryland
- The Crosby Group
- DISH Network
- World Fuel Services
- WR Grace