Kim is a Senior Transaction Manager with CBRE’s Advisory & Transactions Services specializing in tenant representation and transaction management representing regional, national and international clients. She has over a decade of experience managing multiple corporate accounts, overseeing day-to-day account operations managing all aspects of the real estate transaction process including market research, project reporting, lease negotiations and financial analyses and modeling.
Kim takes pride in her client-centric approach fostering relationships with her clients that go beyond the transaction to develop and execute comprehensive real estate solutions. In addition to deal negotiations, she delivers value providing detailed financial models that quantify the financial implications of various strategies ensuring cost savings that lead to maximized profits.
As their advocate, Kim is dedicated to delivering the highest level of service possible by fully understanding the culture and needs of their clients and provide industry expertise in all matters related to the real estate process.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California Real Estate Salesperson’s License
- Member, Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE)
- Member, CBRE Women’s Network
- Ambassador, Donate Life California
- California State University, Sacramento, Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration (Real Estate and Land Use)
- IGT – Sydney, Australia | ±90,000 SF
- IGT – Beijing | ±60,000 SF
- Placer Title Company – Sacramento, CA | ±43,000 SF
- Voxpro – Athens, GA | ±31,000 SF
- PwC – Rochester, NY | ±13,000 SF
- Ascension Insurance – Sacramento, CA | ±10,500 SF
- Ascension Insurance
- Employers Insurance
- Health Net, Inc.
- IGT / GTECH
- Placer Title Company
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Regus/HQ Global Workplaces, Inc.
- Twilio, Inc.