Kim Follett oversees brokerage sales, leasing and consulting activities for CBRE’s four offices in the Greater Sacramento, California Central Valley and Northern Nevada Regions. In this role, she is focused on strategic business development, formation of client-focused brokerage teams and collaboration across CBRE service lines. Ms. Follett is also responsible for driving market share growth across the region and ensuring brand integrity through disciplined standards, strategies and practices.
Prior to her current role, Kim was a Senior Transaction Manager specializing in tenant representation for large national and global accounts. Her team strategically managed client leasing portfolios totaling more than ±11.5 million square feet and repeatedly ranked as a top producing team both within the Sacramento region and CBRE during her tenure.
Kim lives in Sacramento with her husband, young son and dog.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California Real Estate Salesperson’s License
- Member, Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE)
- Member, CBRE Women’s Network
- Ambassador, Donate Life California
- California State University, Sacramento, Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration (Real Estate and Land Use)