Kimbel G. Clackson, Senior Vice President, has a long record of successfully guiding local, national and multi-national clients with their real estate needs. He applies his expertise focusing on commercial real estate transactions in the Greater Pittsburgh market which covers leasing and selling of industrial facilities, office buildings and land. He also works closely with his local and national connections with whom he has built strong relationships to expand his expert knowledge of the real estate market in Pittsburgh as well as throughout the United States.
With nearly 35 years of commercial real estate experience, Mr. Clackson’s broad experience includes market studies, location analysis, investment sales, tenant representation and landlord representation. In addition, he coordinates national multi-market lease and disposition assignments. He frequently conducts site searches for his clients and offers them insight into the best property choices to meet their site selection criteria.
Repeat business is key and many Greater Pittsburgh area tenants and landlords trust in his guidance.
Kim has been a real estate broker with CBRE since 1995. Now in his 21st year with CBRE, he continues to be one of the top producers each year - both in the Pittsburgh office as well as placing in the top 200 producers in the Americas in CBRE’s Recognition Awards.
Prior to joining CBRE, Kim began his real estate career in 1981, working in the family business in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. In 1985, Kim and his wife, Donna, made their permanent home in Pittsburgh while he worked as a top producer at Grubb & Ellis. Looking for new challenges is what led him to join CBRE.
Prior to working in the real estate industry, Kim was a professional hockey player for WHA and the NHL.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Pennsylvania Brokers/Appraisers
- Top Pittsburgh Industrial Producer 1987 to Present
- Top Ten Producer in the Pittsburgh Office
- Member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) since 1989
- Consistently qualifies for the CBRE National Recognition Conference
- Over 1,200 leases
- Over 560 building/land sales
- Over 28 million SF of space leased
- Fairmont Supply Company
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Mitsubishi Power Products, Inc.
- Alco Parking
- WESCO Distribution, Inc.
- The Linc Corporation
- Schwebel Baking Company
- Nationwide Insurance
- PJ Dick/Trumbull
- Sony Corporation of America
- Sampson Morris Group
- Farnham & Pfile Company
- AUMA Actuators, Inc.
- Al. Neyer