Kevin Randles specializes in the origination of debt and equity capital financing for both commercial and multihousing properties. But his experience reaches far beyond a neat, one-sentence summary. Instead, his career is about living his mission statement: Earn the trust, loyalty and referrals from clients through an exemplary and creative work ethic.
That means in his nearly 30 years in commercial mortgage banking, he has closed 500 loans with an aggregate value at more than $3 billion. He has developed strong relationships with virtually every active lender—and “virtually” translates to insurance companies, Wall Street investment banks, debt funds, credit companies, credit unions, regional and local commercial banks, mortgage REITs, pension fund advisors and private investors.
To build this many connections, you have to be an honest adviser, a problem solver, a partner who never pulls the bait and switch on transactions, because clients are people, not a means to his own goals and false quotas. Kevin is known on the street as the straight shooter clients count on to explain everything in plain English, and research options for each situation.
You’ll never see Kevin Randles pull out a stale list of cookie-cutter choices. And his close association with CBRE means he can act as a direct lender on behalf of his clients by leveraging CBRE’s position as the No. 1 seller/servicer nationwide (as well as No. 1 in the West) with Freddie Mac, and as a top performer with Fannie Mae, FHA/HUD and SBA.
When you want certainty of close at the most optimum terms, contact Kevin Randles.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California Mortgage Bankers Association Board of Directors; Treasurer (2016/2017), Chairman (2015/2016), Commercial President (2013/2014 & 2014/2015), Secretary (2012/2013)
- Member, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Chairman, California Mortgage Bankers Association Board of Directors 2015-2016; Commercial President (2013-2015), Secretary (2012-2013)
- Conference Chair, CMBA CREF Conference 2013
- Elite Producer for leading insurance company
- Top Regional Producer, 1994, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007
- National Recognition Conference (11th annual of CBRE)
- California State University, Fresno, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration and Finance (1987)
- University of California at Davis, various land use and entitlement courses (2003)
- Real Estate Broker, State of California (1992)