Kevin Ruiz has more than seven years of experience working in commercial real estate. He joins CBRE from DRA Advisors, where he specialized in providing analysis for acquisitions, asset management and valuations departments across multiple asset types, including retail, office, industrial and multifamily. Prior to this, he worked at The Related Group as Assistant Purchasing Manager, where he conducted analysis for future and current condominium projects.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Florida
- Licensed Community Association Manager, State of Florida
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Kevin earned his MBA in Real Estate from the University of Miami, where he graduated in the top 5% of his class as a Witkoff Scholar and Florida Real Estate Commission Scholar. Her earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Florida.
- May, 2018 - Pollo Tropical - Doral, FL - 3,515 SF - $2,800,000
- March, 2018 - Walgreens - Midlothian, VA - 13,905 SF - $4,150,000
- February, 2018 - Chase Bank - Miami, FL - 19,555 SF - $3,365,000
- January, 2018 - SunTrust - Bradenton, FL - 46,800 SF - $2,525,000
- January, 2018, Bradenton Office - Bradenton, FL - 9,016 SF - $1,025,000
- December, 2017 - Walgreens - Gainesville - 13,905 - $5,200,000
- December, 2017 - KOM Furniture - Miami, FL - 10,319 - $6,800,000