Kevin provides real estate brokerage and consulting services to commercial real estate users. Kevin’s clients value his responsiveness, client-centered approach, and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Kevin focuses his practice on office users in Houston and also assists companies in connection with various real estate needs across the United States. Clients include law firms, private equity firms, investment banks, energy companies, logistics companies, chemical companies and professional services firms.
In 2007, Kevin began his commercial real estate career as an attorney in the real estate section of a large law firm. Kevin negotiated and managed real estate transactions representing clients in leasing, buying and selling assets.
The Houston Business Journal and NAIOP have recognized Kevin multiple times for work completed on behalf of clients.
- Houston Business Journal 40 Under 40 Award – 2017
- Houston Business Journal “Heavy Hitter” – 2015, 2017
- NAIOP “Rising Star” for Tenant Representation – 2015
- NAIOP “Deal of the Year” – 2015
- Houston Business Journal “Landmark Award” – 2015
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Livestock and Rodeo Show (Committee Member)
- UT Health (Board of Directors – Young Professionals Committee)
- Texas Cowboys Alumni Association (Board of Directors)
- Anti-Defamation League (Board of Directors)
- Houston Holocaust Museum (Board Member – NEXTGEN)
- Urban Green – Benefiting Hermann Park (Steering Committee)
- Texas Exes – Houston Chapter (former Board Member)
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
- Multiple law firms opening, relocating, renewing and expanding its office leases in Houston
- Multiple private equity firms opening, relocating, renewing and expanding its office leases in Houston
- Multiple investment banks opening, relocating, renewing and expanding its office leases in Houston
- Multiple energy companies leasing office space in Houston
- Publicly traded chemical company in a build-to-suit transaction for its North American headquarters in Houston and its offices and industrial facilities in other cities in USA
- Houston-based logistics company in connection with its office and industrial locations throughout the USA
- “Fortune 10” automotive company in its lease of office space in Houston
- Houston-based staffing company in connection with its office in Houston and other US locations
- Houston-based employee benefits company in connection with its office in Houston and other US locations
- United States Senator’s office leasing office space in Houston
- Technology company opening its office in Houston in The Woodlands
- International airline in connection with opening its Houston office in Houston